- 1 people
- 6 mins
The secret to a particularly spectaculer dish is all in the ingredients.
This salad takes minimal effort – yet packs a punch when it comes to flavour. Perfect. It’s also good for breakfast. A hearty warming lunch. A quick dinner. Probably not for all three in one day though… But who’s judging!
- 1 Free Range Egg
- 1 Baby gem Lettuce, or Mixed Leaves
- Splash of Broighter Gold Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Slice of Wheaten Bread – Oven baked in cubes as croutons
- Black Pudding
- 2 Medium Boiled Potatoes
- Combine potatoes, wheaten bread croutons & baby gem lettuce with the olive oil in your serving bowl
- Heat your pan over a medium heat before crumbling black pudding – and heating through
- Add the black pudding to your salad before turning the heat up to fry the egg
- Heat a generous glug of oil in pan before gently adding your egg
- Once the egg is cooked through, but still wonderfully runny; removed and place on top of your salad
- Serve at once! Comforting goodness…