- 4 people
- 30 mins
- Contains Dairy. Contains Shellfish. Contains Nuts.
For The Sauce
300ml Fish Stock
2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
75ml Double Cream
For The Crumble
1 Tbsp Pine Nuts
75g Tirkeeran Cheese, grated
Salt & Black Pepper
1 Tsp Grated Nutmeg
1 Tbsp each of fresh parsley, tarragon and mint
For The Filling
12 Peeled Tiger Prawns
200g Skinless Salmon fillet, cut into bite sized pieces
200g Skinless smoked haddock, also cut into bite sized pieces
2 Spring onions, finely chopped
1 Lime, juice only
6 Soft Boiled Eggs, halved
steamed green veg to serves
- Preheat over to 200C
- For the sauce, bring the stock, tomato puree and brandy to the boil in a small pan for approx 5 minutes or until reduced by a third.
- Add cream and bring back to boil. Boil for 1 minute, then reduce to gentle simmer while you make crumble.
- For the crumble, place all ingredients in bowl and rub together with your fingers ensuring to incorporate all the butter.
- For the filling, add the fish and eggs to the sauce, along with spring onions and lime juice, pour into oven proof dish. Sprinkle over crumble.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 6-8 minutes or until crumble topping is golden-brown, the fish is completely cooked through and the sauce is bubbling.
- Serve with green vegetables of your choice.